We welcome donations of good used books, CDs, DVDs and even sheet music.
Please follow guidelines below and kindly do not leave donations outside the door or in the book drop.
Guidelines: Any donation larger than one shopping bag or one box will be accepted at the rear entrance to the Library basement only at the following times:
- Mondays: 12:30 to 4pm
- Saturdays: 2 to 4pm
We accept the following items:
- Books (with exceptions noted below)
- Books on CD
- Magazines that are not more than 1 year old
- Science and mathematics textbooks only
We DO NOT accept these items:
- Reader’s Digest condensed books
- Books in poor condition (affected by mold, smoke or water)
- Text books other than science and mathematics
- VHS tapes
Books that are in questionable condition will be taken to the Recycling Center’s Exchange Zone at 7501 Schmidt Lane, open until 4:45pm daily.