Throughout the year we welcome your donation of good used books, CDs, DVDs and even sheet music to the Friends of the Library. Please read guidelines below and do not leave donations outside the door or in the book drop.
Guidelines to streamline the donation process-
ANY DONATION LARGER THAN 1 SHOPPING BAG OR 1 BOX WILL BE ACCEPTED AT THE REAR ENTRANCE TO THE LIBRARY BASEMENT ONLY AT THESE TIMES:
MONDAYS FROM 12NOON- 4PM
SATURDAYS FROM 2PM-4PM
BOOKS THAT ARE IN QUESTIONABLE CONDITION MAY BE TAKEN TO THE RECYLING CENTER’S EXCHANGE ZONE, AT 7501 SCHMIDT LANE, OPEN UNTIL 4:45PM DAILY.
We accept the following items:
- Books (with exceptions noted below)
- Books on CD
- Magazines that are not more than 1 year old
- Science and mathematics textbooks only
We do not accept these items:
- Reader’s Digest condensed books
- Books in poor condition (affected by mold, smoke or water
- Text books other than science and mathematics
- VHS tapes